Saturday, February 27, 2010

A new love ? Maybeeee :P

It was a saturday night , and it was around 2 something in the morning ! While i was sleeping soundly and dreaming about Taylor Lutner , My bloody phone rang -___-" , I was too lazy to pick up but in the end i did . Gaaaaaaaaaaaah .

But actually it paid off in the end , I endup talking to this guy who was recently got dump by his one year plus girlfriend and he is in a total mess . I felt sorry for him and i shared things with him as to comfort him and stuff . But i can't help smiling to myself knowing that his voice really kept me awake till it was already 7 in the morning and we're still talking on the phone ! :)

After that night , We cant stop talking to each other and texting , Its like times just flies by whenever i'm talking to him and sharing things that we both love , its either in music , or foods :) I'm counting the days till i'll finally meet him one day :)

thank youu :)

-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment