Thursday, February 11, 2010

the things about you





You were once someone that i would die for , You were someone that i would love till the end of time . But i realize that the end was just after a few months . You act as tho everythings okay , while i'm dying inside but you'er still with your ways . It hurts to know that you are already with someone else , You gave me false hope , You left me to die , you never even say goodbye ..

A month has passed and i'm still stairing at yur pictures , Wondering that if that you might still think of me every now and they like i do . I stand at the place were we used to jog everyone and then and just remember about things that we used to be . All the laughters , All the hugs . Eveything just seems to fade away .

I wanna move on , but i cant . eventho i've tried my hardest , I could never forget the things bout youuu :(
Wish you could come back to me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment