Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Boyfriends -__-"

February is the time of year for love because of the 14th . Valentine's Day . And usuall at this very day , I'll be sitting in my room , thinking that everyone deserves to be loved , except for me :(

Every year its the same thing , I've always spending my valentine's day alone or with my family , NEVER with a love one that i could be happy in "love" with . So for this year , Guess what , I cant go out with ANYONE -___-" Pffffft , and on top of that , I dont even have a BOYFRIEND :O Damn sucks right ? Eveyone around me is either in love or already together with someone . And i am still SINGLE because i don't want to break anyone of those hearts that asked for me to be with them .

Act , the longer i am single , The longer they'll come and after me , GEEEZZ ! And everyone keeps asking me this question , Idk whyyy , "whats your ideal boyfriend ?"

Pffffffft , okay fine , If you guys really wanna know ,


- He has to be a RETARDED person , Like ME ! :)

- He has to be open with things

- He has to be really patient with the way i am :)

- He doesn't have to be handsome or cute , as long as he has a nice smile , Thats AWESOME :D 

- He has to be able to be there for me whenever i need him or i dont need him , Its not like i dont , Just not at that moment i guess . 

- He has to know whats my likes and dislikes :)

- He has to spoil me in anyway . Example : Cuddle , smiles , words , make funny faces and his sacrastic laughs :D

Last but not least ,

- He has to love me for ME , not for anything ELSE ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment