Wednesday, February 17, 2010

          The one thing that i am certainn about in my life is , I could never forget about you . Its like everytime i try to forget about the things that we used to be , the more i realize that i am just making myself suffer . I am crying for hours because the pain was too harsh to endure .

       The more i think about You , the more less my problems seems , As days goes by , i wonder to myself , Do you even know that i miss you ? Do you even know that i am dying each second without you ? and always wonder if you still love me like i am loving you .

       I am sitting here hopelessly thinking "why can i love anyone else ?" , "why cant i just give my heart to anyone else ?" Only after 3 months and 2 days i realized that you still have my heart with you .

       Its crazy you know when you think about forever , when you're in love , Forever feels as tho it is very short , but when you're alone , Forever seems like a long time . 

       I close my eyes every night with tears accompanying me when i slee p , knowing that i only have your shirt , and your memories thats left for me to remember you by . The truth is , I miss you . i miss us :( 

      Hope you're reading this , i love youu baby 

- lala rawr -    

No comments:

Post a Comment