Thursday, December 24, 2009

According to you

A guy once told me that he can NEVER live without me in his life , He told me that i was the love of his life . He even told me that he want to spend the rest of his life with me cause he thinks that i am "the one" The ultimate super women for him , Well , This last for actually , 3 MONTHS .

Then , He dates this super hot chick who is a model and who is also , my PET SISTER ! Wowwwwwww , you really know how to make a girl pissed off don't you ? Oh oh , The best part is , He told her the same thing that he once told me :) Aww . How DISGUSTING a guy's mouth can be ( sorry baby , jangan terase :P)

After 4 months with that girl , He goes to another one. OMG , This is getting better and better . He was together with my BESTFRIEND :D Damn , was i lost of words when i found out that part and again , with his words of love and loyalty . I thought to myself , "this has got to stop and i mean NOW"

Oh oh , later that night . I took the liberty to call him infornt of my bestfriend and my pet sister :) Whyyyy you may ask , Cause he said that he want to get back with me and also my pet sister :O OMG rightttt -.- Oh oh , so then this is what happend

X : Heyyyyy baby lala , How are you ? Miss me dont you :)
Me : Oh heyyy X . I'm good :) Well , if you say so :)
X : So , why did you call ?
Me : I was actually thinking about you :) I was wondering if you are too :)
X : Omg baby girl , ofcuz i do :) I think about you all the time :)
Me : What about .... ? do you love me ?
X : Yes baby :) I've always love you :P
Me : What about your gf ?
X : My gf ? There's nothi9ng serious about me and her lah baby :) I wanna be with you :) Please :(
Me : Leave your gf first then we talk okayy :)
X : No problem :) I'll talk to you soon okay :)
Me : Oh okayy :) Take care :)

Then he called my pet sister -.-

X : Hello sayang :)
K : Oh hello babyy :) Miss me ?
X : Hell yeah i do :) Do you ?
K : You know i do right :) So , why you call me ?
X : I miss you lah :(
K : Your gf ?
X : She's not important lah sayang :) You are :)
K : So ? What do you want ?
X : YOU :D
K : leave your gf first okayy :)
X : I love you
K : As so do i :D

Then he called his GF !

X : Babyy , we got to talk -.-
H : yes baby ? Whats up ?
X : I've been thinking and i think we should .....
H : Go our separate ways because I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU ?
X : Eyh , no lah ? You mean everything to me !
K : Oh really ? WHAT ABOUT ME ?
Me : AND ME ??????????????
H : wooww . I cnt belive you
X : OMG ! WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE ??
H : Its over X . I hate you , Sorry , WE HATE YOU !
Me : HAHA , Too hot for rejection my ass !
K : byee baby boy :) I love you .. NOT

We all laughed till we couldn't laugh anymore :) HAHA . Its was fun man :D

Oh oh , If you're reading this .. FUCK YOU DUDE :D

Leason to be learn , The world isn't according to you okay -.-" GROW UP

No comments:

Post a Comment