Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fcking PMR -.-"

URGH , Today clearly cant get any better man -.- . The obvious fact that i literally FAIL my PMR was one thing , And another thing is , My family was doing a job job and taking things in ... NOT IN A MILLION YEARS !
My mom was saying like "Aku tak sangka aku dapat anak yang bodoh mcm kau" Then my brother pula , "aku klu boleh tknk mengaku kau adk aku -.-" Memalukan !"

Well , here's something for you guys okayy :)

Mama , Please understand my situation . We just lost OUR DAD ! and to top things up , I cant even have a steady life ! With this family having its fucking meltdown , HOW THE FUCK CAN I FUCKING COMCENTRATE ! Do tell me what the hell do you think that i should do huh ? Oh and Abang , DUDE  ! Listen up ! Its hard being a teenager okayyy ! espeacially when you just found out that you've been living a lie for all your years of living ! Sure you are an honour student or wht ever crap but do please do , step into my world and you'll know what the fuck i am feeling right now . Thanks for all your supports but i've fail you guys . I know i did . I'm sorry :(

Papa , I know you're not here with me now , I'm sorry that i have let you down :( I'm sorry for not being able do do well on my PMR exam's . I wish you were here , You would know how i feel at that time knowing you're not there beside me and cheering me on . Mom and bro are doing a HELL of a job i'll say , I miss you papa :( I wish you were still alive , I love you .


thanks . Goodbye

-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment