Monday, December 21, 2009

When the truth came out ..

I stood there in silence as he was looking into my eyes . I can feel my heart beating at that time , I swear it was beating in a different beat . I never felt this way before with a guy . Maybe its just something about him that makes my heart beats so fast . I suddenly feel as if my face is buring hot .

He looks at me and laugh . He said "Are you really shy of me ? Its kinda cute knowing that you are :)" I thought to myself "OMG , why am i blushing ? Of all time ! this is the moment -.-" Then i looked down to the ground , i am still holding my silence . He hold my hand and placed on his heart , I could feel his heartbeat . It was the same beat as mine . "You're the only girl that can make my heart beat this way , what did you do to me ?" he said . I looked into those dark brown eyes , then i said , "I didnt do anything , I'm just being a retarded girl called lala . I'm sorry if i made you feel this way" I feel like crying knowing that i made him feel this way . but the thing is , I dont know what did i do .

As the day has come to an end , He took my hand and whisper in my ear , "i love you , I've always do . From the moment i meet you . I love you" I was stuned .. It was like a knife pierce to my heart as i know that i could not be with him . Its because i have i life of my own . I have someone that cares for me as much as i do for him . The guilt surrounds me .

"Look , I'm sorry if i gave you the wrong impression , I just wanna be a friend to you , nothing else . I have a boyfriend now . And you know that . I couldn't just leave him for my fantasy to finally come true . I've waited long enough for you to notice me . Well i gues here you are now . But you're just too little to late , I'm sorry :(" I can feel my tears are about to fall , so i walked away and left him there cause there's nothing i could say anymore ....


-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment