Tuesday, December 22, 2009

i love you :)


This is Muhd. NurFaizal B. Abdul halim <3

Baby , i would like to say thanks to you for making a huge change in my life . I thank you for being you and not pretending to be someone other that you're not . You didn't try to impress me in anyway . You've just been you from the very beginning . And that to me , is very special .
12th of November is the day that you took my heart away just by smiling to me at the pool . I fell in love with you instantly . My heart was racing , My face was all red and i was without a doubt , The happiest girl ever that day . And i cant belive that i walked in the rain with you . I could never forget that moment . At that time , i feel like i was up in the clouds :)
A month has passed and our love is stil going strong :) but i'm sorry that i'm not always telling you how much you mean to me , So i'm going to take this chance to show you how much you mean to me baby :) Do read this please :)


Babyy , You know that you mean the whole world to me and there's never a second where i wont tell you that I LOVE YOU everytime that we text . Yes , I admit to you . I am crazy for you . I cant live without knowing that you are in my life . As you always say to me "hati i kat you sayang" Yes baby , I know . Your heart is always with me as so does mine . Everytime i look into your eyes , I cant never get enough of you . There's a look in your eyes that makes me want to stare into them . Baby , You are my heartbeat and you know that . Guess what i am trying to say is that , I LOVE YOU SO DAMN FUCKING MUCH AND I COULD NEVER SURVIVE A DAY WITHOUT YOU :) If you're wondering if i'm loosing my mind or not , YES baby , The answer is yes . I am loosing my mind , And its all because of YOU .
Happy 1st month anniversary :)
i love you babyyy :)
will you marry me ?
please say YES !

No comments:

Post a Comment