Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Angel :)






Babyy , the reason I wrote this blog is to tell you how much I appriciate having you in my life . When things are going totaly wrong , i know that i have you to be right beside me to calm me down . You showed me that eventhough I was in a total mess , You would always be there to save me no matter how hard it is . You hold my hand and you wipe my tears when I was down , You get me back up . You stick to you words when you wanna replace papa in my life , I thank you for taking care of me baby .

Baby , I'm sorry for my behavior which may displeased you at times . I swear i didn't mean to hurt you in anyway . And thank you for being beside me today when I thought that my life has ended just based on a piece of paper that tells me i've failed to make papa , mama , abang , sis and you proud . But you didn't judge me . Instead you calm me down . You hold me in your arms and wipe my tears . You look into my eyes and you told me that everything is going to be okay . I never thought that I would have a guy like you in my life baby ,

As for now , eventhough you're not infront of me , I know that you'll always be right with me cause you once said "selagi I masih bernafas , I akn tetap jage u" I will keep this promise till my last breath baby .

Oh babyy , Thank you so much for making me smile . I swear i'll never hurt you babyy . I love you so damn much babyy :) And you know thats just a lil bit of my love to you :) if each raindrops were kisses , i'll give you showers . If hugs were seas , i'll give you Oceans . And if love is a thing , I would cetainly give you my heart :)

I'm glad that it was on your shoulder's i've cried on . So now , You know that i may look tough , but baby , You and i know that its not true right ? You know me inside out . So you're the only one who can judge me . I love you Muhd . NorFaizal B. Abdul Halim <3 You're the best thing that i've been always searching for . And i'm glad that you are the one who made my fairytale come true :) I love you so damn fucking muchy muchy baby :*

No comments:

Post a Comment