Friday, January 1, 2010

Ayeen :(

Hello my panda bestiee :) HAHA .

Ayeen , i write this to tell you something , Dude , DONT GO TO THE STUPID PLKN  ;(  How can i live without you for 3 whole months . I can't call you or text you man :( I can't hear your voice singing to me when i want you too . Its just sad when i think about letting you go to the bloody plkn . Who will i talk to ? Whose shoulder will i lean on ?

Ayeen , you're special to me in every way . You're a part f my life now and i am really thankful to have such a friend as you . You should me that you can love someone unconditionally without thinking whats going to happen next or where will it end . You open my heart to see that theres more to life that i have to learn and be strong for whats going to happen .

I am so used to talking to you , no matter at day or night , You're always be there for me when i need you . Its hard for me to find a friend like you . You know me better then anyone else . You're like my better half . How can i spend my days without you ?

Gaaaaaaaaaaah , ayeen :( Each day is a day closer for you to go away from me . I promise myself that i wont cry when you're gone . But you know that i can't right :( I love you dude. I really do .

Oh and dude , I'm sorry for being to "jiwang" And all but you're worth it :D

-Iloveyou panda dude-

-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment