Friday, January 1, 2010

ahh , new year :)

Goodbye 2009 , Hello 2010 :D

Well , today is the 1st of January 2010 ! Only a few days left till school re-opens :D *pfffffft , why am i so happy about school ? Thats weird -_____-"* 

So , people are always talking about new year thingy right , Well , my new year thingy is just : 

1. TO have an AWESOME time being a form 4 student .

2. Party till DAWN !


3. Study my ass off for me to have my freedom -___-" FUCK

4. Try to be nice to my family :) *pfft, as if ! -_-"*



5. Try to be nice to other people :) *aww, i'm turning GAY*


6. Living a retarded happy GAY life and meking the best of it for 2010 :) 


7. Bash anyone that is Annoyingly disturbing my happiness :D *Oh yeah !* 


8. Smile alot :D 


9. Ohh ohh , try to remember the good times with papa as much as possible *i miss you pa :(* 


10. Oh , and try not to cry on papa's birthday :( 25th January :'(


Well , thats all for my 2010 new years thingy :D HAHA




-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment