Thursday, January 28, 2010

free to laugh at their faces :)

I have been away from school since last tuesday due to my sickness that i almost taken my life away , At that time i was thinking if i closed my eyes forever , Would people be happy ? If God took my life away at that moment , I guess that people would be smiling their ass off cause i'm not around anymore .

For 4 days i was handling the pain just to survive until at a point , I just wanna give up my life and be done with it already cause to me , why would you wanna live in a place where you know that you're not belong to ?

I attend to change all that so that people would know who i am and people would take back all the things that they said to me . But its going to take a hell of patients and personal anger management -________-" So that one day , I'll be laughing at their faces :)

Can't wait till that day comes :D

ttyl :)

-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment