Thursday, January 7, 2010

Form 4 stories :)

Today is the 4th day that i've been a form 4 student :) So far , things are going absolutely FUN :D The new subjects are surely interesting and the best part is , in my class , there's this one boy that is kinda small , I mean REALLY small but as cute as a 6 year old , He is like the comedian of the class :)

Everytime when there's a teacher comes to teach us , he will surely do or say something that is really super cute :P As amy said "dia flirting gan kau doe zai" i was lke pfffffffft , as if ! Well , I dont know , he winks at me and stuff but i think that he is just being annoying :)

But , The bad thing about this year is that the school rules and teachers has been taken to a whole new level which is freaking UNCOOL -_______-" The new teachers are freaking mean looking , and the name of the school , Pffft , ridiculous like damn shit man ! I like apiit better :)

Oh oh , and i think that miss adeline has lost her mind , whyy ? she elected me to be a PREFECT ! Omg 0.o what is she thinking man ! I have no capability to be one -__________-

well , thats the end :)

-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment