Friday, October 30, 2009

falling in love with the wrong person -.-"

Okayyy okayyy , lots of things happened actually on the 29th of October :)

here's one of it .

There's this one guy that i've been eying on for sometime since i enter the wet park of sunway lagoon :) I cant forget those eyes of him that somehow makes me go crazyyyy :D

I was determine to get him :) To me , I was on a mission :D HAHAH *mission imposible lah konon* HAHA . The funny thing is i thought that ....

At the congo slide :D

Me : Omg , hotttttt doe :)
min : I know right :)
Mira : Comeyl gila :D
Me : I want him :) HAHAHA
Min and mira : Remember ***** ! HAHA .
Me : Whose ***** again ? HAHAHA . I'm sorry :)

Then we all went for the slide :D WEEEEEEEEE

After the slide , We went to another slide :) There min tried to cut the line or so he thought -.-"

min was going thro the chains the he said : No no no , cannot go thro there :o

min's face was red then ever :D HAHAHAH . *padan muke min*

anyways ,

after all the other rides and stuff , I decided to go to the top ride with Harris :)

Then i saw that guy again :D

i said to harris :

Me : Waahhh , cepat gila dia teleport doe -.-"
Harris : Apelah you niyh , Ingat sorang tuuu -.-"
Me : HAHA , Chill lah :D
Harris : Well , He just laugh -.-"

Then after we went for thw congo slide again , I took the advantage to go to him :D HAHAHAH

Me : I want to go on the ride that his in :)
Harris : Pglah amik pelampung sane -.-
Me : HAHA , Okayyyyyyy :D

At the slide :)

Him : Asl ? sejuk ke ?
Me : Verrryyyyy .....
Him : Alaaa cian , Nak pluk tapi malu :)
Me : Awwwwwwww ......

Then weeeeeeeeeeee :) Offf the slide i go down :)

HAHAHA , After that me and harris went partying with the others at the beach :)

Next storyyyy :) After Chaging my clothes , I saw him standing by the slide that Ms.Suffiah and they all were sitting . Damn ,was i dumb -.-" I literally danced there and he watched my every moved 0.0" HAHAH . That was embaressing -.-"

Then After eating and brupppppping :) BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUP :D I went to the poll to watch him but pretending not too so that it didnt look like i was , then Mira came along :)

Me : Wey , Couple tuu doe :)
Mira : HAHA . Jom Jom . MIN !!!!!

Min datang :)

Me : Awww sayang , I love you
Mira : I love you tooo :)
Min : I love you more sayang :)
Me : Babyyyy , I nk pegang tangan youuuu :( Awww ,
Min : HAHA . Okayyy sayang .
Me : Alaaaaa byyyyyy , asl tk pkai bju warna itam ?. Tk same lah . Tk nk sayang :(
Min gelak and so does mira :D
Me : TKpelah . I nk kart mira , You byeeee ! Weeeeek >:P
Mira and me and min laugh out loud :D HAHAHAHAAH

then we went to the back an d took some pics and eats then i asked haziq to asked for his num :) and after that he waved me goodbye and suff's :) AWWWWWWWWWWW :D

That evening at 7 :) I texted him and stuff and at 10 i think , i callled him and we talked about today then i realized that ....

I WAS FLIRTING WITH TWINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THEY LOOK THE SAME ! URGHHHH , MALU GILAAA !!!

luckyyyyy the lil bro was taken :) But the big bro isnt :D So i got the big bro :D HAHAHHAHHAHHAA

the end :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I xmerah dowhh.. Tak yah exaggerate la zaaaiii. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete