Friday, October 30, 2009

The song that i wrote for him :)

The roses are red ,
and the violets are blue ,
I've searched far and wide for someone like you ,
To look in your eyes ,
When they meet mine ,
Theres nothing that i rather do ,
Than telling you how much that i really love you ,
I closed my eyes and dreamed of you ,
holding me close while flying to the sky above .

c/o :

The birds are singing ,
The dogs are barking ,
Its a brand new day ,
Theres chapter to be written ,
I'll filled them up with stories about what we're gonna be ,
Just you and me ,
I feel like that i must have done something right ,
To have someone as special as you in my life ,
I'll promise to be by your side ,
Forever you'll be safe with me ,
I'll make you're problems go away .

Theres nothing that i rather do ,
That hold your hand and tell you that i love you ,
Hope that you would feel the same way too ,
I could give yo my world ,
I could give you my heart ,
Cause no one has ever make me feel this way ,
Theres something about you just makes my world ,
i miss a heartbeat everytime I look in your eyes .

repeat c/o

Guess this is it ,
My song that i wrote it just for you ,
Keep this in mind ,
That i'll always be loving you ,
No matter how far you may go ,
My heart still forever always belongs to you ...


-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment