Friday, October 30, 2009

I saw him today -.-"

Today evening i went to Gerai sek 2 then i saw ..... HIM !

OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !

Its been a long time since i saw him . Then there he was ! :0

Sitting there doing nothing and looking at me like i am a GHOST or something -.-"

URGH , Wht the hell lah dude . Then then , i sat beside him cuz thats the only empty chair available -.- Then he start talking to me ....

A : Heyyyy youuu :) Rindu you doe :) Lame tk nampak you :D

Me : Are you fucking kidding me or something ? I texted you and called you but you said "sorry , I am busyy , i'll call you soon okayyy"

A: Opppps , i'm sorry about that :)

Me : Ohh , Now you're sorry . Pfffft , -.-"

A : Heyyy , dont be this way , You're still my fav girl ?

Me : Ohh really ? Go dieee lah youu

A : Oh really ? Maybe i will .

Me : Goooooood :) So i dont have to see your face again you maggot

A : Fineeee . byeeee .

Me : Get on stepping fag .

A : I loveeee you .

Me : pffffffffft , I dont :D

then i looked at my friend and said .

Me : I'm sorry , I cant see you with this thing around .

S : Lahhh , chill lah -.-"

Me : Sorry . I'll cll you tonight . byee

A just looked away and i just walk not looking behind ....

-lalarawr-

No comments:

Post a Comment