Saturday, October 31, 2009

The ghost of my past .

I hate to look into the mirror and when i look into the mirror ,



I hate to see back the reflection that i see . My past is always haunting me everytime i look at myself . To see the flashbacks that i've done or my love ones talking bad about me , It made me realize that i was living a lie all this time . My bstfriend's turns to be my enemies . My friends are just pretending to be my friends , Life as i knew at that time , Fucking shit lies .

From 2003 till 2008 , I GOT CRAP FROM YOU GUYS MAN -.-"

Now , its 2009 , The year where things starts to change . I wasnt afraid to look in the mirror anymore , I can say NO to my temptations , I can say NO to all the bad things that i use to do like Drinking and Smoking with he help of my love ones , Rifdi Razmi , Nurazmina , Siti amirah , Mariah Athira , Farah Athirah Harris Hashimi and Fatah Emir :)

These people are the people that i treasure the most because they stick by my side through better or worst . I love them to bits :)

Thanks guy's :)
Iloveyou :)

-lalarawr-


No comments:

Post a Comment