Friday, October 30, 2009

My happy ending's

To all the things thats happening in life , as i lost my father on 11th of july 2009 , Those are really challenges from God to see if we can handle the real life . Everybody who lives must go . Thats the promise that God has made to us all .

The things that i've learned in lofe since my dad has gone is that treasure each momments with your love one . Dont make them feel left out from your life , Cause in the end , When they're gone . There's no chance for to make things right anymore , Only left with you is memories , and pictures . I regret for not taking the advantage for being with my dad through his hard moments when he needs me the most , I wasnt there to hold his hand and tell him that everything is going to be okay cause i am too fucked up with my own world . ....

The lessons in life are freaking painfull , Thats how life is either we like it or not , eventho my father isn't here with me anymore , It teaches my family to be close to each other and be there for each other no matter whats the problem is .

My happy times are the moments when i am in my fathers arms . Now my happy times is when i see a smile on my other family members face , Its hard nowadays to see them smiling when w eat in 1 table cuz theres always going to be that empty chair where he use to sit there and talked to us .

my happiness in day time is filled with my crazy friends and family but at night , things get a bit sad knowing each day you wanted in front of the door for someone who cant come back to you . Wishing that , that someone could be in your arms again as you run through the door waiting for him to catch you . But i spend my days from 5 till 10pm at night staring at the door with tears flowing down my cheeks . Hoping that he would come back ...

I miss you papa :'( i really do

No comments:

Post a Comment