Friday, October 30, 2009

30th Oct 2009

Today is a normal day of school . living the life after PMR . Ms yun yun asked us , (min , mar , mira and me ) to do something for the art exibition on the 7th of july :)

How creative are we rightttt ? :) HHAHAHA . We are actually just there for painting , sleep , paint paint , sleep and TALKING :D I think our days are not complete without picking on one another :D HAHA . Well , I always win obviously :D HAHAHA . *jangan marah :D*

I was on the phone with this HOT guy Around 8 something then till 9 something :D HAHA . I called him 3 times i think cause of the damn creadit keep finishing -.-" Lucky MIN was there to save the day :))) Thanks MIN !!! HAHAHAHA :D He is the most sweetest guy ever :D HAHA . I can go on forever bout him :D But i'll save it till the day that he'll be mine . I wonder when that would be -.- Anyways , We were talking about things then they all disturb me by saying ,

Min : Aww ,sayang , I love you and bla bla bla :D
Mira : HAHA . i love you toooo and bla bla bla :D

*sorry to cut things short guys*

then after that , He gave a lecture to mira and min for calling me a retard :D HAHA *Awwwww ! My hero <3* HAHAHAHAHA . Serves them right :D

After 9.45 , he is ready to go to workkk :( So i cant talk to him till 6.30 :'( Haih . What a long 6 hours and a half that would be :(

when i reached home , Things got a lil weird out -.-"

mama : kenapa adik masam aje niyh ?
me : Sorry mama , tkdek pape pun .
mama : Cite lah , malam tadi ckap gan ***** happy aje :) asl now moody ?
me : Its nothing lah mama ,
mama : eyh , asl tk pgang phone dh ? gdo gn rifdi ke ?
me : I dont know mama . I dont want to talk about it .
mama : tkpelah if mcm tuu , but just remember , there's someone out there that can love you as much as he'll ever can :)
me : Oh , okayyy mama :) thanks .

..... then she walks to the kitchen , but then she turns around and said

mama : ***** is a really nice boy and he loves you .
me : What ? Huh ? how did you know ?
mama : He called me and explain everything :)
me : shocked in silence .................

Thats my day so far :)

-lalarawry- :D

No comments:

Post a Comment