Saturday, October 31, 2009

The love of my life :)

The guy that always makes my laugh out loud :)



I belong to him on the 20th of september 2009 and we are still going strong . I highly thank to Azrin , Bee [k] for giving him my number if not , I would never get the chance to know this monkey and to call him mine :)

The stories behind our smiley faces is unbelivable . The things that we ave to go through to make our relaitionship work . All the crying , the screaming , the swearing . I'm sorry for what i've done baby :'(

The truth is , I was never plan to fall in love with him , It just happened . I was so eager to make him mine because in some how , He reminds me of my dad . I feel safe when i'm around him and so does my brother . Its weird how actually , He smiles just like my dad but only his teeth are still full . Gosh i miss that smile :(

Babyyy , i hope that you know that i would never leave you . No matter how hurt i am , no matter what ever the bullshits that life might give us , Remember my promises . I will always be with you . Only you can get the best of me in anyway that you do baby :) I just hope that we could be as we were before i met your friends . We were so happy then . I never want that happiness to go away .


Baby monkeyyy , I love you so much okayyyy :D No matter how annoying you might be sometimes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment