Tuesday, November 17, 2009

12th of Nov :)

That day was the day that my school has a football tournament with some primary school's all over the selangor area :) It was a beautifull day with a lot of cute kids :) Awww :D HAHAHA . Eventho they are kid's but they sure know how to flirt :) Ain't that just cute ? HAHA .

Anyways , As the game started , I was busy snapping picture's for the school mag :) Then I saw... OMG , I was stunned for a while . And a moment later , my face was RED HOTT ! SHITTT i tell you !

Then the stalker game starts :) Me , and the rest cant stop talking about him and stuff :) Gosh , He was to die for :D HAHA . (sorry megan fox :) I think i am straight :P) As the time goes by , I was literally kinda following him and looking at him the whole day long :D HAHAHA .

I finaly got tired of this game then i asked Alianna to get his number . I thought it was just for fun , But i guess not . Soon , I was texting him :D YEYYYYYYYYYYYY :))) HAHA . We chated for a while because we are too shy to hang out together -.- Then , eventually , WE DID ! HAHA , We got to know each other and i found out a lot of things about him :) But act , I cant take my eyes off from his EYES :D They are dreamable :)) OMG ! HAHAHAHAHAHA . WTF !

Then this weird thing happen , He asked me where is the nearest toilet , Then i told him the directions but as i suspected , He was still blur , then i showed him the way . When he went inside , I was going into the canteen and screaming my lungs out :)) How excited i was , Was undescribable :D after a few minutes , I went to the back way then i saw him standing there wanting to call me . I went at the back of him , And covered his eyes :) He SMILED !!! hahaha

Just we're about to walk back to the tent , It was starting to rain :) Then i asked him , "do you wanna go ?" Then he was like "I tk ksah :)" Then finally , We walked into the rain together :) Awwwwwwwww :) I was damn cold and wet when we got into the tent but it was worth it :)

The 2 hours we spend together flew by magically fast -.-" Haih , Soon it was time for him to say BYE BYE ;'( Haih . He said he'll text me tonight . I was waiting for him :) HAHA .

Well , Thats how i meet him :) Aww :D

-lalarawry-

No comments:

Post a Comment