Friday, November 6, 2009

You make every second as tho its magic :)

6th of Nov .

I commited a big LIE . I lied to my mom cuz apperently she thought i was at school but actually i was at Dalia's and then Sunway . The reason is , I was following Dalia to Sunway but we stoped at her house first while i actually tolod Rifdi that i'll meet him at Sunway around 1 something -.-"

By the time i was on the way , Its already almost 3 !!!! OMG , I feel so so so so guilty to him :( I'M SO SORRYYYY MONKEY ;( I as ducking afraid that he would be pissed off of what . I wont wanna stick around to see that -.-"

In the end , Things turn out to be the best day ever :) Sadly today was the last day that i get to see him for the next following month because of his bloody SPM :"( Stupid SPM -.-

*byyyyyyyyyyy , thanks for today :) I had the time of my life whenever i'm around you :) I love you no matter how you are . Hope to see you again real soon :) I LOVE YOU lah MONYET :D ooops salah lah , GUSI :D

No comments:

Post a Comment