Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bitch talking is a NO NO -.-

Today has nothing out of the extra ordinary day except for knowing the truth's that came out from my best friend and her crushes mouth . Aww , We were playing truth or dare btw :)

Anyways , Today i went to Gerai seksyen 2 and i meet izrai then after that he walked me home and bla bla bla ... *detail sumpah bosan cuz nothing happen* then i meet with one of my friends brother near my house . The story starts with a phone call .. I put it on speaker cuz he wanted to know too :)

Me : Hello , TUUUUUT . Whats up ?

Tuuut : Heyy , nothing . I just wanna tell you about this guy that i fuckingly hate doe -.-"


Me : Ohh do tell :) Maybe i know this dude :)

Tuuut : Okayy , here's the thing . He said he loves me then he is in love with another girl too , Pfffft , He things his all that ke ? What the fuck lah . I mean , I am not that into him because he is too chezzy . Urghhhh . I hate guys like that .

Me : What the hell ? Thats weird , Then are you guys still okayy ?

Tuut : Act , i am not okay with him because act i want to play with his heart by getting him to love me and only me so that he could dump that bitch and go to me :) Then i'll dump him to see how he feels like getting dump :D

Me : What the hell are you doing that for ? Its not nice weyh -.-" I pity the dude . Chill lah . There's always other guys out there for you to play with -.-"

Tuut : No . You dont understand , He is the hottest guy in campus or so the girls say lah . I dont think so . So i want the popularity here missy -.-"

Me : Haih . You and your popularity -.- I dont know you anymore . You've change into a heartless bitch man -.-"


Tuut : Look whose talking RIFDI :)

Me : Urghhh , Leave him out of this . I admit i was wrong for treating him that way but he knows why lah -.-" NOT like this dude ! PITY THE POOR GUY LAH BITCH !

Tuut : Who cares ? I want to make history :) SO kiss my ass lah ;D

Me : What ever , what's the guys name act ?

Tuut : The guy's name is N**** :) My college .

Me : What ? What course ?

Tuut : Bussiness .

Me : Describe him ? Tuut : Tall , Fair , Good looking , Nice teeth . oh , I forgot , He lives in shah alam too :)

Me : Are you talking about N**** H**** ?

Tuut : Yeahhhhhhhhhhh :) Thats the guy :)

OMG ........................ N took my phone and goes ..

N: Oi betina . Kau apahal lah siall -.-" Kau pikir kau lawa sangat ke haa ? Oi , aku nak kart kau sebab aku nak maen gan kau aje lah bodoh !!!

Tuut : Omg , Sayang ? You ke tuu ?

N : Apahal sial panggil aku sayang agy ? FUCK LAH !

Tuut : Sayang , I'm sorry okayy :( I didnt mean to ;(

N : Ahhh , I hope to see you in hell soon bitch .

Then N ended the call then said thanks to me . He got into his car and said byee . Goshh . That was harsh -.-"

Then about 5 mins later . Tuut call -.-"

Tuut : Sayang ? I'm fucking sorry

Me : Sorry babe . Dia dah belah .

Tuut : Apahal doe you tak ckap yang dia ad ?

Me : I didnt know that you kenal dia . He never mention about you to me . Eventho i best friend dia .

Tuut : Thanks for ruining my life .

Me : Don't blame me bitch , Blame yourself :)

Tuut : URGHHHH !

The end :)



P/s : If you want to talk bad about people , DONTTTTT ! You'll get hurt back in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment