Friday, November 6, 2009

An empty cloud .

I'm stuck at home early in the morning , on my bed , stinking my room with my morning smell . Here i am listening to sad songs over this guilt thats driving me insane just thinking about it . I couldn't tell him the truth . But sooner or later i just have too ;(

Why why why why why have i got to known you in the first place ? Why why why why why are you here in my life even as a bestfriend ? Gosh .

The truth is since i first know you in August , You've stolen my heart away with your charms , Your words and those eyes that made me day dream . You always have the right words , Quotes and sayings to create a smile on my face through the hard times that i'm in . You're the only one who listens to every word i said eventho i am halfway to slumber land . You stayed on the line and the next day you told me that i was cute doing that . You always make me blush .

Eventho i wanted you so badly in my life , I know you already have HER in your life , The one and only that you can never let go off . I was shocked at first to know about it but i understand why she was important to you .

As from that day , I could never stop loving you . Till in september i found Rifdi , he was my only hope that i will forget about you . But as days goes by , Nothing changed . I am still waiting for you . i still have dreams of you every night . All the little things that i do , everything reminds me of you . And whenever i'm going to the mall or sacc , I'll have these flashbacks about you and me . But who was i kidding , You dont belong to me plus i have a boyfriend now .

Now , I know that you are already with her . Congratulations on that , I'm happy for you . Really i do . As i told you before , As long as she puts a smile on those lips , I'm happy :) Now i have to just accept the fact that i've lost my bestfriend . The thing is , this is my confession , I dont think that i can forget about you . You're too perfect and too kind to me . guess i'm not that over you yet . But i swear i will . I dont want to be sad when i see you and her .

Goodluck tho with her okayyy . Guess i have to share our cloud with someone else then .


goodbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment