Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love me or hate me . Your choice fucker :)

Friends , Bitches , Mother fuckers alive's :)

LISTEN UP DOE .

Heyyyyyy there people :) Why do you all think that you are so good then other people huh ? Why do you think that you deserve to talk SMACK about other people ? Why do you think that you are so fuckingly perfec than other people huh ?

YO bitch , Look at yourself into the mirror okayyyy ! See your fucking self in the mirror and ask yourself this , "Do i deserve the power to fuck other peoples life ?" or this "Do i deserve to play God to judge other people ?" WHAT THE FUCKLAH SIALLLLLL -.-

And to all that judge me and my life . GO fuck yourself and leave my life alone okayyyy :) If you want to talk about other people , Feel free to do so infront of my face can or not ? Or if you guys are to chicken to do so , Then , KISS MY ASS BITCH :D

-lalarawr-

No comments:

Post a Comment