Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Babe , i'm sorry .

Youuu , I'm sorry for saying all the thing that i said before this about your boyfriend , Its just if you feel the way that i am felling for this one particular guy . You would know how i feel . To hope for someone that wasn't meant for you . I am not the girl who forget things that hurts me the most . I'm sorry for everything . Guess i am still a kid that's trying to figure out things . I'm only 15 . So , Give me a chance to forget things and move on .

As i said , The ghost of my past still haunts me . Do understand that this year is the hardest year for me . I don't expect you to understand but i really want you to know that i love your bestfriend so much . And i really wanna make things last . I'm tired of playing games and i'm tired of being sad .

I'm sorry for the way i acted . Hope things would be okay . I didnt mean to create trouble . Hope you'll forgive me .

No comments:

Post a Comment